Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day

Hello all!  Although I don't prescribe to the commercialized holiday that is Valentines Day, I do think it is important to share love and happiness with loved ones.  So on this day (because it's convenient!)  I am sending everyone my love.  I hope that whatever you may be doing today, you get to experience love and happiness from someone close to you.  I love you all very much, and can't wait to see your faces in the future!  Oh, and I also just realized that my birthday is in exactly one month!  Woo hoo!  V.D. day is good for something...xoxo

PS, Jaime picked up these cookies at a bake sale.  'Slag' means 'slut' apparently, which is kind of odd.  I think the gingerbread men/women are cute in their undergarments.  :)

2 comments:

Mich said...

NICE Blog :)

Jason Rohrblogger said...

You know what drive me crazy? People who call it ValenTIMES Day. Happy Love Day...